Experienced Data Modeler with either Life Insurance or P&C type background - Not looking for healthcare types.
Title for this position: Data Modeler or Data Architect (will take either)
Remote: yes to start
This position is located in Brighton, MA
Phone and SKYPE Interview
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Data Modeler –to join our team in Boston MA, United States (US).
This candidate will be part of a team made up of Project Managers, Database and Web Developers, Data Modelers, DBAs, Business Analysts, Report Analysts, EDH group and ETL Specialists.
Role Responsibilities :
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of relational database model systems,
- Creation/maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models,
- Database solution design. In this role the candidate will recommend and monitor overall standards and procedures,
- Provide solution design guidance to other technical staff, and assist in integrating various systems.
- Consult with users to determine requirements needed to guide development of the data models.
- Data warehouse expertise in OLAP and relational modeling (3NF/OLTP) with a wide repertoire of domain experiences
- Working with day to day Repository Management activities like Model Merging, User Role Creation, User Access Grants, Model Freezing and Model Version Management
-Responsible for reverse engineering and synchronizing existing legacy data models
5+ years of experience as an Architect or Data Modeler on data warehouse projects using relational and No-SQL technologies (is preferred)
5+ years logical and physical data modeling experience
5+ years with ERwin or other data modeling software
5+ years working with technical developers to strategize solutions to align with business requirements
3+ years working with end users/customers to understand requirements for technical solutions to meet business needs
3+ years identifying and initiating resolutions to customer problems and concerns associated with a data warehouse
3+ years analyzing project requirements and developing detailed specifications
3+ years defining standards and best practices and conducting code reviews
3+ years developing service and ad hoc oriented data models
NTTDATA is a top 10 global business and IT services provider with business operations in more than 50 countries and regions; NTTDATA is one of the largest IT Companies in the world.