Title: ServiceNow Administrator
As a ServiecNow Administrator you will be responsible to perform below Day to Day activities.
- Incidents are resolved and Requests are fulfilled in accordance with service agreements and objectives.
- Analyze Incident and Request tickets to ensure the appropriate ticket type was initiated. Collaborate with user requesters and team members to cancel incorrect ticket types and create applicable ticket type.
- Assess ticket content to ensure required action is clearly understood. Engage requesters and team members as necessary to clarify required action.
- Reviews and monitors ticket backlogs and engage team members as necessary to meet service agreements and objectives. Escalate aging tickets to team leads and managers as necessary to remove impediments and resolve tickets.
- Ensure tickets reside in correct queue, or is appropriately reassigned to receiving org/queue manager.
- Develops or curates ServiceNow and ITIL process training material, process documentation, procedures and work instructions for Solutions & Embedded team members.
- Collaborates with IT teams and other departments to review ques from cross functional organizations and work to remove impediments and enhance service restoration.
- Identify opportunities to implement new Request workflows in ServiceNow or improve existing workflows.
- 2-4 years of relevant ITIL service management experience required.
- 5+ years of experience within a technology environment is preferred.
- ServiceNow Queue Management and Workflow experience required.
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting metrics preferred.
- ITIL v3 certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Gravity Technology Service Inc. is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data, and applications, headquartered in East Brunswick, NJ
Send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org